Increase your profits and productivity with an optimized IT network
Managing technology initiatives is always a challenge regardless of size or scope. What’s most important? What comes next? How does it all work together? The difference between success and failure can hinge on the slightest detail. Infiniti helps you navigate this complex environment — balancing strategic planning with tactical implementation. Today’s cutting-edge technology offers a competitive advantage to organizations smart enough to seize the opportunity. What kind of business are you operating? One leading the way into the future or one reacting to the past? Infiniti works with you to ensure your technology enables your success.
There is more to your network then hardware and software. Cables, telecom, ethernet, partners and providers all play a pivotal role in the infrastructure you rely on to operate each and every day. Infiniti offers 360-degree network assessments to not only catalog and chronicle each and every piece of your network, but also recommend best practices and future-plans to optimize your technological infrastructure from top to bottom. A network assessment from Infiniti means enhanced organization for your organization.
Unauthorized users; security flaws; poorly configured devices that cause bottlenecks — these are just a few of the issues and problems present in nine out of 10 corporate networks. Why? Because full-time network engineers are a luxury most small and medium-sized businesses cannot afford. Infiniti initiates ongoing network performance tests to make sure your environment is running at an optimal level at all times. Our team of specialists will develop clear, comprehensive reports identifying network issues and weak spots with sensible recommendations for resolving urgent network security and performance issues as well as suggestions for improvements.
Our network assessment reports include:
- A summary of your overall risk score, with easy-to-follow visual aides detailing problem areas and conflicts
- Best-Practices Deviation Report of pressure-point issues that warrant further investigation
- Inventory of network devices (routers, printers, PCs, servers and more), including rogue devices operating on your network without authorization
- Network access weaknesses (e.g. outdated permissions or insecure passwords)
- Inventory of installed applications and software licenses
- Inventory of servers (Web, Exchange, SQL) and recommendations for better configuration and management
With this knowledge in hand, we’ll work together to make strategic and tactical decisions regarding network upgrades and updates. You’ll have a permanent, in-depth record of your existing network setup to reduce the cost and complexity of resolving network issues. Infiniti can even provide your organization with a cost-effective action plan for achieving the improvements you desire.