Enterprise Architect – Sacramento, CA
Infiniti Consulting Group is searching for an Enterprise Architect in the Folsom, California area. Position requires domestic travel to client site(s), approximately 0-10 trips/year for approximately 2-10 days at a time. The Enterprise Architect may work in various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S., and telecommuting is acceptable when travel is not required to perform job duties.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for multiple large projects in leading the definition, selection, and implementation of enterprise tools, technologies and processes.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views across multiple technology domains.
- Conduct research and present substantive technical recommendations to senior management on emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks and increase security.
- Develop and deliver technical training and business understanding for developers.
- Define vision, strategy and principles for data management.
- Evaluate the ROI of systems development and enhancements to the IT Enterprise environment and effectively weigh the financial alternatives involved with various technical solutions and proposals.
- Drive efficient resolution for system outages as well as performance and functional shortcomings.
- Recognize areas of improvement in the development lifecycle and recommend action plans.
- Serves as Team Lead for Developers, Testers and Technical Leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualification Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or closely related
8 years progressive experience as a Software Developer, Technical Architect, Technical Lead or closely related
Minimum 8 years of experience architecting and delivering enterprise solutions across multiple enterprise architecture domains (technology, application, information and infrastructure)
Minimum 8 years of experience in managing end to end product development life cycles
Must have successfully done 5 implementation(s) across multiple countries and geographies
Experience and demonstrated proficiency as follows:
- 6 years experience demonstrating ability to 1) analyze, understand, and identify the best design for a technical solution with respect to the tradeoffs of architectural principals including: agility, complexity, cost effectiveness, deployment effort, flexibility/extensibility, interoperability/compatibility, maintainability, operability, performance, productivity, scalability, security, speed of delivery, and standardization, and 2) architect enterprise solutions in a heterogeneous environment (i.e. Microsoft, Java, Linux, open source, etc.).
- 2 years hands-on experience in Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon EC2.
- 8 years hands-on experience in SCRUM and Test Driven Development
- 8 years experience demonstrating proficiency with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Web Services and jQuery